HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 18% on the HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel by HQST at Country Haven Resort. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is a key component in establishing an off-grid solar energy system. Weighing in at only
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A
Dimensions: 39.7 X 26.7 X 1.4 In
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 390-9264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Highlights
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa). IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight). Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- 5 years material and workmanship warranty and 25 years power output warranty.
|Item Weight:||16 pounds|
|Item Size:||27 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||27.95 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|