Byer of Maine Military Cot, Classic Design, Reinforced Aluminum/Steel Frame, Extra Large Size, Holds 375lbs
Free Shipping Included! Byer of Maine Military Cot, Classic Design, Reinforced Aluminum/Steel Frame, Extra Large Size, Holds 375lbs by Byer of Maine at Country Haven Resort. MPN: 403-30. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Byer of Maine’s strongest cot will support your biggest campers in comfort and classic military style. Reinforced aluminum and steel frame and
Features & Highlights
- Military in design but civilian in comfort, the Military Cot will endure countless camping trips. Its sturdy frame is constructed from full 1-1/4" square aircraft aluminum tubing reinforced with interior steel tubing. All folding points use heavy gauge heat-treated hinges, which contributes to the cot's strength.
- The strong ripstop polyester fabric is reinforced along the center of the sleeping surface at the weakest point in the canvas, where most people sit. The Military Cot is also easy to clean. Just as with any other outdoor furniture, use a mild detergent and hose, and your cot should keep for years to come.
- This heavy-duty cot has a working weight capacity of 375 pounds, and has been field-tested for heavy usage by disaster relief shelters and Boy Scout groups across the years
- Cot dimensions are 84"L X 30"W X 18"H, perfect for campers big and small. It sits high enough off the ground that storage space is no longer at a premium. We've added a gear pouch with multiple pockets for easy storage of small bits.
- Assembly is easy, especially with the addition of the hook and loop system at one end of the cot. For more details, check out our instructional video for this model.
|Manufacturer:||BYER OF MAINE|
|Brand:||Byer of Maine|
|Publisher:||BYER OF MAINE|
|Studio:||BYER OF MAINE|
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||20 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 5 x 5 inches|